4 Day - Bright uplift ticket
- Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Bright, Victoria
- Product code: BR4D
4 consecutive days of gravity uplifts at Mystic MTB Park Bright, Victoria
Start: 10:00am Finish: 4:00pm
Drop offs: Hero Trail & Summit of Mystic MTB Park
Trail details & map: https://www.trailforks.com/region/mystic-park/
IMPORTANT INFO regarding on the day COVID-19 procedures:
- To check in please join the shuttle line. DO NOT approach the check-in desk direct.
- Please bring photo ID. No photo ID means no ride.
- Please check-in ready to ride, ie with bike, helmet, photo ID, etc.
- When in the shuttle line you must stay 1.5m minimum between other riders.
Our drivers will open the gate when they are ready for guests to load their own bike on the trailer.
- All riders are to load/unload your own bikes on trailer to avoid transmission via bikes.
- Vehicle doors are opened/closed by Blue Dirt staff only. DO NOT open our vehicle doors yourself.
- DO NOT enter the shuttle vehicle until instructed to do so by the Blue Dirt driver.
- When in shuttle vehicles there will not always be enough room for social distancing
Face masks are compulsory .
- Please note that you must take your mask with you on the trails once dropped off by the driver and you cannot leave your mask in the vehicles
- When you are not riding or in the shuttle line please DO NOT hang around the shuttle line area. Please remain near your vehicle or the large, open landing paddock adjoining the car park.
Reasons not to come:
- If you are feeling sick, have any COVID symptoms or just feel not quite right for any reason, please DO NOT turn up to shuttles.
- Please do not come if: you have fever, chills or sweats; are coughing; have a sore throat, running nose or shortness of breath; have a loss of sense of smell.
- Our staff reserves the right to turn any riders away if they feel they may have COVID/cold symptoms or if riders do not follow staff instructions.
- Riders will be sitting next to each other in vehicles – this is in alignment with current government acceptable guidelines. If you are not comfortable doing this, please do not book shuttles.